• 2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
• 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil|Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 25g pine nuts, toasted
• 25g raisins
• 2 sprigs mint, finely sliced, plus leaves to garnish (optional)
• Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat.
• Put the courgette ribbons in a large bowl, drizzle with 1/2 tbsp of the oil and mix until well coated.
• When the pan is hot, lay courgette ribbons down in a single layer and cook until you start to see griddle lines coming through to the other side.
• Remove from the heat and set aside in a large bowl.
• Continue until you have cooked all the courgette.
• Whisk the remaining olive oil with the lemon juice and season.
• Add the pine nuts and raisins, along with the mint if using, then toss through the courgette ribbons.
• Transfer to a large plate to serve, and garnish with mint, if using.