2 Chicken Breasts
125g Co-op oriental dry egg noodles
85g Co-op crunchy peanut butter
1. Chop the chicken breasts into bite-size chunks. Add to a pan of oil and cook.
2. Meanwhile boil the kettle and pour in 500ml of hot water to a bowl with the peanut butter in.
3. Keep stirring the chicken and when it is cooked, add the noodles and stir.
4. Pour in the peanut butter mixture which should now have softened with the water.
5. Stir well so that the chicken and noodles are well covered by the liquid peanut butter.
Recipe by Chloë Bowler, personal trainer and well-being expert, as featured in the Jersey Evening Post, Family Meals for a Fiver series, 27 January 2023
*Prices correct at time of print