Departures to Costa del Sol
27th April - 11th May 2019 and 29th September - 2nd November 2019
With over 300 days of sunshine per year and 100 miles of sand, it's easy to see how the Costa del Sol has become one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. This stretch of coast has something for everyone seeking a summer holiday, from 5 star luxury to fun-packed resort hotels with pool bars, activities and kids' clubs.
Landing at Malaga Airport, visitors to the Costa del Sol can opt for any number of resorts and hotels. The town of Marbella and port of Puerto Banus are homes to the rich, famous and glamourous, whilst the ever-popular resorts of Torremolinos, Benalmadena and Fuengirola blend into one long fun-filled stretch of sand, cafes, bars and restaurants. Heading further west, Estepona is a year-round resort with a peaceful atmosphere and, on a clear day, views of the Rock of Gibraltar.
Further inland from the coast, this is the Spain of the guidebooks. The region of Andalucia covers a large area of southern Spain and is home to the historical cities of Seville, Granada and Cordoba.
- Early Summer Departures - Departing on Saturday 27th April - 11th May 2019
- Late Summer Departures - Departing 29th September - 2nd November 2019
- All flights take place on Saturdays EXCEPT the 29th September which is a Sunday for a 6 night stay.
- Fly with Flybe on their Embraer 175 Jet
- There is a selection of sweet and savoury snacks along with soft or alcoholic drinks available to purchase on-board from the Café Flybe service.
- 20kg of hold luggage and one cabin bag up to 5kg (maximum 55cm length x 35cm width x 20cm height including wheels and handles) is included in your flight price.
What the prices include
- Return flights between Jersey and Costa del Sol
- Accommodation as confirmed
- Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
- Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
- Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
- Services of our appointed representative in resort (excluding Barcelona and Madrid)
- NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice
- Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply.
We currently have one branch in Guernsey and three branches in Jersey.
All the currencies under the sun. At Post Office counters, and Online with collection or delivery to your door!
Book direct Jersey flights to Tenerife, Majorca and Costa Del Sol, through your local Travelmaker store now!