Departures to Costa del Sol
May & October 2020
Looking to extend your summer?
Then hop on board and head to the Costa Del Sol with your local Travelmaker in 2020.
Translated as ‘sunny coast’, with 300 days of sunshine and over 100 miles of sandy shores, it’s easy to see why Costa del Sol got its name, and why it is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe.
A holiday to Costa del Sol can be whatever you want it to be. Enjoy a glamorous and stylish holiday in the town of Marbella, gazing at the superyachts in the marina. Or try the traditional tapas bars found with the old town of Fuengirola.
For those who want to explore more, venture further inland to the region of Andalucia and see the historic cities of Seville or Granada. Or take a trip to the traditional white town of Mijas or hop across to the famous rock of Gibraltar, only a short excursion away from the Costa del Sol.
Perfect for couples as much as families, we have a selection of hotels to choose from ranging from 5-star luxury to fun-packed resort hotels with daily activities and kids clubs. Plus, you can keep the kids entertained with Aquamisjas Waterpark, Mijas, or the Selwo Marina Delfinarium dolphin park at Benalmadena.
If you’re a night owl, the nightlife in Costa del Sol should be able to meet your needs. Head to Puerto Banus for bars and nightclubs or discover the discos and wine bars that make Marbella a haven for party lovers including La Notte and Club Olivia Valere.
in of the guidebooks. The region of Andalucia covers a large area of southern Spain and is home to the historic cities of Seville, Granada and Cordoba.
- All flights take place on Saturdays
- Fly with Flybe on their Embraer 175 Jet
- There is a selection of sweet and savoury snacks along with soft or alcoholic drinks available to purchase on-board from the Café Flybe service.
- 20kg of hold luggage and one cabin bag up to 5kg (maximum 55cm length x 35cm width x 20cm height including wheels and handles) is included in your flight price.
What the prices include
- Return flights between Jersey and Costa del Sol
- Accommodation as confirmed
- Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
- Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
- Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
- Services of our appointed representative in resort (excluding Barcelona and Madrid)
- NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice.
- Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more, pop into YOUR local Travelmaker store...
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have one branch in Guernsey and three branches in Jersey.
You'll always need a little cash for those holiday moments that will stay with you forever.
Book direct Jersey flights to fantastic destinations such as Tenerife, Majorca and Costa Del Sol with us today