Departures to Majorca
Weekend departures from 18th May - 22nd September 2019
Majorca offers such a variety of culture, history and natural beauty, it is not surprising that so many people return year after year to enjoy the climate, the beaches, and the contrasts of scenery.
Landing close to the historical capital of Palma, most of our featured resorts are within two hours of the airport. Palma itself is a stunning harbour town dripping with history; wander along the Paseo Maritimo and into the old town to experience narrow winding streets, friendly cafes and bars, and the striking cathedral dominating the skyline.
On the east coast of Majorca, we offer a selection of small marina towns, beachfront resorts and wide sandy beaches, with everything that you'll need for relaxing or active holidays in the sun. The town of Cala d'Or is a highlight, with many small coves and beaches dotted around the coastline. In the north east of the island, you'll find the twin resorts of Alcudia and Playa du Muro, home to wide beaches, blue seas and plenty of watersports.
Further west from Palma, visitors can enjoy the glitz of Portals Nous and its exclusive marina, the beaches and bars of Palmanova, and the pretty harbour town of Puerto Andratx. For those looking for a relaxing holiday with the possibly of exploring, head north to Port de Soller, a small town that hugs the hillsides and empties into a small harbour.
- Sunday Departures 26th May - 22nd September 2019 (Depart Jersey 16.15 / Arrive Palma 19.10, Depart Palma 14.40 / Arrive Jersey 15.35)
- Holidays for 8+ nights, long stays available
- Fly with Air Europa’s Embraer E195 (E95) jet aircraft (flights also operated by flybe)
- 4-hour flight time
- There is a selection of sweet and savoury snacks along with soft or alcoholic drinks available to purchase on-board from the in-flight menu.
- 15kg hold luggage included
What the prices inlcude
Return flights between Jersey and Majorca
- Accommodation as confirmed
- Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
- Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
- Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
- Services of our appointed representative in resort (excluding Barcelona and Madrid)
- NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice
- Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply.
We currently have one branch in Guernsey and three branches in Jersey.
All the currencies under the sun. At Post Office counters, and Online with collection or delivery to your door!
Book direct Jersey flights to Tenerife, Majorca and Costa Del Sol, through your local Travelmaker store now!