Fly Direct from Jersey to Tenerife: 9 February to 20 April 2019
Tenerife rises out of the Atlantic Ocean in volcanic glory. It is closer to Morocco than mainland Spain, and is home to hidden bays and busy beaches, quiet villages and bustling towns. It boasts one of the world’s largest carnivals and, watching over the island, the highest peak in Spain.
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands, and is dubbed the ‘island of eternal spring’. It is an island of contrasts that offers so much more than days by the pool and nights in the club.
The tourist areas lining the island’s southern beaches are naturally bustling and energetic, with a healthy contingent of holidaymakers looking for sun, sea, tasty Spanish food and the occasional night out.
Venturing inland, beaches give way to steep hillsides, ravines and picturesque villages, all waiting to be discovered and still relatively untouched by the mass tourism hugging the coastline. For braver souls willing to explore the island’s interior, Teide National Park is an unmissable experience. The park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to Mount Teide, the highest peak in Spain.
Travelling further, Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the island’s capital and, only an hour from the south coast, it is home to one of the world’s largest annual carnivals. Taking place during January and February, the ‘Carnaval de Santa Cruz de Tenerife’ is widely considered a close second to the world famous carnival in Rio de Janeiro, a fact recognised by the capital’s twinning with the inimitable Brazilian city.
- Dates, 9th Feb – 20th April 2019 to Tenerife South
- Weekly Saturday departures, convenient daytime flights (Depart Jersey 09.10 - Arrive Tenerife 13.15, Depart Tenerife 14.00 - Arrive Jersey 17.45)
- Holidays for 7+ nights, long stays available
- Fly with Germania Airbus A319
- 4-hour flight time
- Premium seating option includes extra leg room seats, one free beverage (including alcoholic drinks) and free use of earphones. £50pp return subject to availability and restrictions
- On-board entertainment system, headphone available to purchase for approx. 3 euros
- Inflight meal and soft drink included
- 20kg hold luggage included
- XL seats available
- Early booking offers are available for packages
- OFFER: Up to £100 child discount on flights
- Infants charged at £25pp to include 10kg of hold luggage and a foldable pushchair
- OFFER Golf clubs travel free, max one set per adult, subject to availability and load on the day. Usual cost £40 per set per way.
There is also a great selection of hotels and apartments in Tenerife across a range of grades and prices.
What the prices include
Return flights between Jersey and Tenerife
Accommodation as confirmed
Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
Services of our appointed representative in resort (excluding Barcelona and Madrid)
NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice
Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply.
We currently have one branch in Guernsey and three branches in Jersey.
All the currencies under the sun. At Post Office counters, and Online with collection or delivery to your door!
Direct flights from Jersey bookable through your local Travelmaker store!