To develop and protect long-term member value.
To make a real difference to the communities we serve.
- Co-operation: embracing the co-operative principles* in everything we do.
- Openness: honesty and trustworthy in what we say and how we behave. Being prepared to listen.
- Passion: pride in our business, determination to succeed, radiating positive energy.
- Empowerment: providing opportunity, encouraging contribution and involvement, believing in our people.
- Recognition: ensuring our colleagues are appreciated, valued and rewarded for their achievements.
*self help, self responsibility, equality, equity, democracy and solidarity
It is also our aim to maintain our position as the Island's leading responsible retailer.
See all ▼