Online Picker| Grand Marché St Helier
Do you want to be part of something different, unique, meaningful, giving you a real sense of purpose, pride and belonging, then come and join the Co-operative Society, were Co-operation, Openness, Passion, Empowerment and Recognition are our values and our People are at the heart of our stores.
We are looking for Online Pickers to join our night crew team at our Grand Marché St Helier store, we have the shift schedule 12.15pm to 06.15am available.
Do you have a can do attitude and enjoy working as part of a busy team, if this sounds like you, come and join us.
The Online team play a key role in assisting with the busy online picking and replenishment aspect of the Co-operative Business within the Society’s mission, vision and values.
Your role will be a vital part of the online grocery service journey.
What do I need:
- You must be organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal English
- An appreciation of the importance of good customer service
- A can-do attitude and a great team player
- Ability to work on own and/or within a team
What will I do:
- Efficiently picking and packing quality goods to match customer online orders
- Carefully pack goods to minimise damage
- Ensure goods match the customers order
- Ensure the products are of good quality
- Pack customer goods ready for safe delivery
- Moving completed orders to the delivery area ensuring they reach the area in good condition
- Assisting colleagues and online customers with their enquiries
- Follow work safe practices
- Maintaining an uncluttered environment
- Replenishing stock
- Supporting colleagues as part of a good team work ethic
Previous experience is desired, however, it is not essential as full training will be provided. You should have the ability to deliver great customer service as well as have good written and verbal English.
This role can be physically challenging at times and involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time, but what you give in enthusiasm we'll return to you in full in training and other benefits - salary starting at £13.25ph + 10% on Sundays, we also offer 10% staff discount off food, non-food, fuel and pharmacy, discretionary bonus, pension, Simply Health and a generous holiday allowance, as well as other discounts.
If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles. If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
EU settled status document will be required from those holding an EU passport
Bonus: Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For further information, please contact our HR team on 879822 or to email please click here
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.