Pharmacy Assistant | St Peter's Pharmacy
We're looking for a Pharmacy assistant to join our team at St Peter's Pharmacy.
More than just being an assistant, you will be an important member of our pharmacy team and helping to make a real difference in our community every day.
No two days are ever entirely the same, but your daily duties may include:
- Assisting customers with medication related enquiries and selling medications appropriately
- Replenishing stock
- Operating checkouts
- Providing excellent customer service and support to colleagues
No experience is necessary - we'll welcome you into our team and show you around. All we need from you is:
- An appreciation of the importance of good customer service
- Good written and verbal English
- A can-do attitude and a great team player
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles.
If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- EU settled status document will be required from those holding an EU passport
- Bonus: Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
- DBS check is required.
You'll need to have strong personable skills with the ability to serve and maintain great customer relations and have a willingness to learn and develop.
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
EU settlement status document will be required for those holding an EU passport.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.