SPS Dispenser Assistant | New Era Pharmacy
We are looking for a SPS Dispenser Assistant to join our team at New Era Pharmacy.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate, who has high expectations in delivering great customer service
Duties will include:
- Dispensing of medicines, appliances and other medical devices as per Code of Ethics.
- Ordering medical supplies and drugs, maintaining stock and storing in a correct an appropriate manner.
- Maintaining records such as pharmacy files / vouchers and patient medication records
- Advising patients and selling appropriate OTC medicines.
- Ensuring safe disposal of expired and returned medicines and applicances
- To deliver excellent customer service, ensure the team deliver the highest standards of customer care.
- To assist in daily dispensary and pharmacy store operations
- To protect the Society through effective due diligence, including Health & Safety audits
- The performance of any other duties required by SPS or Pharmacist Manager in pursuance of a successful operation.
Pharmacy experience would be preferred, but not essential.
The successful candidate is also required to have strong personable skills with the ability to serve and maintain great customer relations and have a willingness to learn and develop, have a good eye for details.
This is a full time role 39 hours per week.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
Please note: Applicants with less than five years residency may be considered
A DBS check will be required
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.