Sunday Supervisor | En Route St Mary
We're looking for a Supervisor to be part of our team at En Route St Mary
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Stock control
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Ordering of stock
- General store administration including tracking and maintaining low margin for food waste
- Personnel budgets and administration
The role can be at times physically challenging and will involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time.
Our ideal candidate will be have excellent communication and people skills with customers as much as colleagues. You will have good written and verbal English, and be able to help lead and develop your team members.
We also ask that:
- You are aged 18 years and above (due to regulations around the sale of alcohol and tobacco)
- You have a can-do attitude and are a great team player
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles.
If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- You may be required to show EU settled status document if you hold an EU passport
- Bonus: The ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.