Trading Systems Manager | Co-operative House
Trading Systems Manager is responsible for providing central system support in respect of the Society’s Trading Systems. They will ensure that the data in the product catalogue and merchandising systems is mastered appropriately by reviewing data quality, doing data uploads and by providing training to the users in the commercial team. They will also lead the system change process on behalf of Commercial, taking projects from the idea stage, to design and then delivery.
Additionally the role will provide operational support to the logistics manager in respect of identifying and resolving issues with inbound deliveries, as well as supporting the seasonal allocation process.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to work cross functionally both within the Commercial Support team, the IT team and across the retail estate
- The ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to get involved in detailed work but also to recognise the bigger picture
- A pro-active nature with a willingness to investigate problems and suggest solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Experience of retail operations is desirable
- Experience of retail trading systems is essential
- Strong IT skills are desirable
- Project / Change management skills are desirable.
A minimum of 5 years residency is required for all Jersey vacancies.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone. Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.