Be part of something 100 years in the making
Believing in the value of belonging has shaped our Society since opening our first store locally in 1919.
It’s why we put purpose before profit every day of the week. It remains at the heart of what we do, today and tomorrow.
Benefits of being a member
There are so many benefits to becoming a Member of the Channel Islands Co-operative Society. If you are over 16 years of age and resident in the Channel Islands, by investing £1 in a share of your Co-operative, you can become a Member and save as you spend with dividend!
If you would like the account to be in joint names with someone else, the person who wishes to be the primary member should complete the online application form, the joint party will then be added when you finalise your application our Society Post Office counters.
Opening a share account is a great way to receive donations for your charity.
Before applying please ensure the following is completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A copy of the charity’s Certificate of Incorporation
2. A copy of the charity’s Regulatory Registration
3. An up-to-date copy of the authorised signatory list
4. Prior to complete the application authorised signatories on the account need to complete their membership validation in person at one of our instore post office/opening hours
Authorised signatories will need to provide:
Proof of identity
Any one of the following:
- Current valid passport
- Current valid driving licence (if it contains your photo)
- Current national identity card
- Birth certificate (if supported by other evidence of identity)
- Current identity card issued by the armed forces
Proof of address
Any one of the following dated within in the past 3 months and which is either an original, or a certified copy of an original:
- Utility bill
- Letter from the States of Guernsey or Government of Jersey
- Current, valid driving licence (if it contains your address)
- Bank or credit card letter or statement
- Letter from a local finance, insurance or law company on headed paper
Ready to apply?
Simply complete and submit our online form below, then we’ll confirm once we have received your application and tell you what you’ll need to do next.
There are so many benefits to becoming a Member of the Channel Islands Co-operative Society.
Moved recently? Make sure you let us know!
Our meetings are about giving you the opportunities to learn more about the Society and give you a voice.
In challenging trading conditions, it is a pleasure to report on a good year of progress