Updating your details

Updating your details

It’s really important that the information we hold for you is up to date and correct so we can make sure your investment in the Society is safe.


If any of your personal information needs to be updated, please let us know by visiting one of our member service counters bringing with you something which confirms your identity and address.


Proof of identity

Any one of the following:

  • Current valid passport
  • Current valid driving licence (if it contains your photo)
  • Current national identity card
  • Birth certificate (if supported by other evidence of identity)
  • Current identity card issued by the armed forces


Proof of address

Any one of the following dated within in the past 3 months and which is either an original, or a certified copy of an original:

  • Utility bill
  • Letter from the States of Guernsey or Government of Jersey
  • Current, valid driving licence (if it contains your address)
  • Bank or credit card letter or statement
  • Letter from a local finance, insurance or law company on headed paper


How we will use your data

We follow strict security procedures as to how your personal information is stored, how it’s used and who sees it. You can find out more information about the rights available to you and how to exercise them by clicking here