Night Crew | Grand Marché St Helier
We are looking for a general assistant to join the Night Crew team at Grand Marché St Helier.
Night crew play a key role in assisting with the busy online picking and replenishment aspect of the Co-operative Business within the Society’s mission, vision and values.
- Maintaining an uncluttered environment
- Replenishing stock
- Picking stock
- Supporting colleagues as part of a good team work ethic
This role can be physically challenging at times and involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time, but what you give in enthusiasm we'll return to you in full in training and other benefits and rewards - including colleague discount.
No experience is necessary - we'll welcome you into our team and show you around. All we need from you is:
- Good written and verbal English
- A can-do attitude and a great team player
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles. If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- EU settled status document will be required from those holding an EU passport
- Bonus: Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
As this is a night crew role, we need to state that the hours of work will be in evenings and nights - mostly during unsociable hours. Working patterns do vary depending on the nature of the business. Typically, our night crew tend to follow the below guide as an example to working hours.
8pm-1am Monday to Friday
We appreciate that this working pattern may not suit all applicants and as such may be unsuitable for individuals aged 18 years or younger. However, as an inclusive employer, we will welcome any and all applications from those interested in this role.
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.